1. Click on 'Go to application portal' button to the right.
2. Click 'Register' in the top right hand corner.
3. Enter your email address
4. Click 'Send Verification Code' button. an email containing a verification code will be sent to the email address entered above.
5. Go to your email inbox and copy the verification code
6. Return to the Registration page. Enter or paste the code in the Verification Code box. Then click the 'Verify Code' button. The page will refresh.
7. Enter a password in the 'New Password' box and again in the 'Confirm New Password' box.
8. Click the 'Create' button. A message will display indicating your information account has been created.
Go to the application portal to submit your application for review.
1. In the application portal, in the top right hand corner, click Log in.
2. Once logged in, click on the orange Apply Now button. Complete the Project Contact Information section and click 'Save as draft'.
3. Select either Sector Organization or Value Chain Partners in Section 1A and 1B.
4. Fill in the application. If multiple applicants are contributing to the same application, please individually register. Once registered, contact us (604 484 3490) and we can assign the account to the application.
5. Upload the completed workplan (download above) to Section 5.
6. To save and come back to your application, click 'Save as Draft'. When you are ready to submit, click 'Submit'.
7. You will received a confirmation from our team that your application has been received, and any program updates to note.
8. If we are currently accepting applications for the program you applied for, we will review your application and notify you of the results.
9. If you receive a funding approval letter, you may then begin your project.
Fill in the Workplan template and attach to your application.
This is an inventory of known traceability system vendors, and those previously approved by recipients of this program funding. If you are a traceability vendor and would like to be added, please contact us.
This is a list of certified consultants with traceability experience, who may be able to assist with your traceability project. If you are a traceability consultant and would like to be added, please contact us.